Unique Identification Authority Of India Sends Copy Of aadhar card by post By Indian Post To All those who enrol For An aadhar card In Uidai, But sometimes Indian Post Delays Sending Aadhar To their Owners. We all Know That In Our Country India Life without Aadhar is not easy As it is needed Day today for various Purposes. If You Have Registered For Aadhar card and still waiting for postman To deliver you Your copy, then let us be clear that there is no need to wait. Now You May Online Get Your Eaadhar Copy As Uidai Provides You To download Your Aadhar card Online Using Your Enrollment Number Details.
Here’s How You May download Your Eaadhar using Enrollment Number Slip
Follow The Steps Mentioned below carefully:
- Visit Official Portal Of uidai on https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select Enrollment Number Button Instead Of aadhar card Option.
- Now Enter Your Enrollment number printed On slip, Your Full Name and also Your registered Mobile Number.
- Click On Get One Time Password Button (OTP).
- Instantly Or sometimes within 10 Minutes, You will Recieve Your Otp on Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your One Time Password Correctly And Click On Validate And Download.
As You click, Your Pdf file Containing your aadhar card Will be Downloaded On Your system. You May use This Pdf File as Your Identity Proof and It will be considered As Valid Identity Proof. Remember Your Aadhar card Pdf is password Protected For Your Safety.
How To Unlock Your Aadhar card Pdf:
Your aadhar card Pdf Password Is the Combination Of First Four Digits Of Your Name and Your Birth Year. Let’S Assume Your Name Is Mohit and You were Born In 1986 Then Your Password Will be MOHI1986.
Lets Us Take the Second Example, Your Name is Suman And you Were Born In 1990, Then Your Password Will Be SUMA1990.
If You Are Already Having your Aadhar Number with You You May simply Download using Aadhar number. Read This article for Further details.